Submit your review
I welcome plagiarism checkers reviews from readers.
Whether a writer, student, teacher, or blogger, share your experience and thoughts at plagtools.com.
Do you know any plagiarism checker that is worth noticing? Submit its review here, and I’ll publish the best ones on the blog.
How to submit a review?
- Feel free to choose any plagiarism check service, tool, or app you like.
- Even if your tool has been already reviewed at Site_Name, I am happy to hear your revisions, additions, and specifications if you have any.
- Found a mistake in reviews? Please, let me know and don’t forget about the references.
- What to write in your review:
- Features. (What can this plagiarism checker do?)
- The algorithm of work. (How does this checker find duplicates? What does it consider a copy? Does it see citations and references?)
- Prices and guarantees.
- Safety. (Do they save your work in a database?)
- Usability. (How fast does this tool work? How does their plagiarism report look?)
- Pros and cons of a tool.
- Your rating. (On a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is the highest.)
I do my best to respond to every email, so I look forward to reading your reviews at [email protected]